Organic Spray Tanning
Pre & Post Spray Tan Instructions
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR CUSTOM SPRAY TAN
*Shower and EXFOLIATE
*Use exfoliating gloves to remove dead skin (no product needed) in shower day of the tan.
* NO DOVE products before or after tan.
* Make up can be removed at the clinic or right before your appointment if coming from work or school.
* All waxing services, tweezing and shaving should be completed before a tan.
* Plan to NOT get wet or sweat for 8 hours after tan. That means no gym till done processing.
* Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing for after tan, the cosmetic bronzer may rub off (no staining to the clothing will occur). Avoid wearing white
*It is okay to wear lotion the day of your tan if skin is very dry or flaking. Organic Coconut Oil recommended.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CUSTOM SPRAY TAN
*Wait 8 hours to shower
*Pat dry with towel after shower (do not rub)
*When Shaving use new razor after
*Use Recommended Maintenance & Enhancement Products for Optimal Results
* The more natural the better. Organic Coconut Oil Has fantastic results or Define CBD Skin care
The Following Could Lighten Your Tan Prematurely
*All Bar soaps; especially DOVE products
* All highly fragranced or exfoliating body washes
* Curel Bath & Body Works, Victoria Secret
* High fragranced body lotions, perfumes or body splash in general and of the brands mentioned above
*Use of hot tub, swimming pool or a long hot bath.
*All hair inhibiting lotions or depilatory hair removal products like Nair, Veet, Neet, etc.
*Wax hair removal, manicures & pedicures.
*Body hair bleaching products.
*All anti-aging, anti acne or any products that contain harsh chemicals.
*Toners, Witch-Hazel or alcohol.
*Facial masks or body scrubs.
*Make-up remover or cleansing wipes containing oil.
*All exfoliating products or use of a loofa, exfoliating mitt, washcloth, etc. or rubbing dry with towel.
*Band-aids or adhesive tape.
*Shaving with old, used razor (Must use new razor lightly)
*Various hormonal occurrences (ovulation, menstruation, pregnancy)
*Bug spray sprayed directly on skin.
*Products with SPF. (Spray Sun Sunscreen seems to be the best)
HOW EFFECTED THE TAN BECOMES FROM THE ABOUT MAY VERY
DO’S & DONT’S BEFORE THE WEDDING DAY:
- DO book your trial tan at least a month before wedding day
- DO have your bridesmaids & your fiancé also get their Glow on too
DO complete pedicures, facial, massages & waxing at least 24 hours prior to your tan. DO prepare properly before the spray tan for best results
- DO use our South Seas after care products to keep your Glow flawless for wedding day
- DON’T spray tan the day of your wedding, we recommend 2 days before your big day.
- DON’T use the pool or hot tub once you have been spray tanned until after the wedding.
- DON’T wear a razorback sports bra once the tan has been applied until after the wedding.
DON’T forget to enjoy the moment, it goes by fast
A’ Marie Sunless Solutions
I truly believe the best Spray Tan comes from a good product foundation. I’m proud to only use the best in the industry for the best tan out there. Our spray tan solution ingredients are hand picked with years of experience and the best quality.
All first time clients receive $5 off the tan of your choice.
Natural 8% $30
Bronze It!!! Each Additional Coat $5
Glow $35 (ages 4-12)
Deep $40 (ages 13-17)
- 3 Tan Package $88 (Natural / Glow)
- 3 Tan Package $100 (Deep)